[scl.org] GDAL and the python scls

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 14:46:59 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

> Is there a more appropiate place to ask this question?

Hi Justin,
this is the appropriate place and I'm sorry I didn't reply to the original mail, it probably got lost amongst bazillion others in my inbox...
I have to admit I'm not sure what exactly you want to know. Is your goal to provide gdal build for python27 SCL? If so, I guess someone more knowledgeable about CentOS processes will have to advise here.
Otherwise I'd like to ask you to rephrase the question, because I'm unsure what exactly you want to achieve.

Thanks,
Slavek