Re: [scl.org] Removing 'scls' from %{_sysconfdir} and %{_localstatedir}?

-- snip --

> That means we'd just set %_scl_prefix to /opt/fedora/scls in fedora,
> while default could stay what it is in scl-utils (just removing the
> scls/ hardcoded in the %{_sysconfdir} and similiar macros would be needed).

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there is mechanism in
Fedora that would allow you to do this kind of configuration outside of scl-
utils. Does this mean you'd like to start a package similar to redhat-rpm-
config that would be maintained by Env. & Stacks?

Thanks
Jan