Re: [scl.org] scale free to use ?

I believe it depends where you are getting the SCL's from. If you were getting the paid for version of Red Hat SCL's from Red Hat itself.. then yes there is a contract involved and you would need to stick to that. If you are talking about SCL's fromĀ https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/ or similar then you are looking at needing to only follow the source code license.