Re: [scl.org] Changes to the SCL SIG workflow

On 03/10/2015 06:13 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
Workflow schema for future RH collections (upstream development):

     git.c.o       CBS [2]      scl.org [1]      RH internal
   develop in
  sclo project

  import srpm
   into rpms
    project
           \
            \
             \
             build testing package
                  from srpm

                 tagged into
                 scloX-testing
                            \
                             \
                              \
                              available in
                              scloX-testing
                                   repo    \
                                            \
                                             \
                                             import into RH
                                              internal git

                                            release in RHSCL

The second step "import srpm into rpms project" doesn't seem to be correct, building from srpm may be done directly from *sclo project*, while in `rpms` project there should be only -testing bits.

Another issue is that we will use another build target and brew tags for testing *future RHSCL collections*, the tags will be scloX-rhscl-future.

So, more correct workflow is...

Workflow schema for future RH collections (upstream development):

    git.c.o       CBS [2]      scl.org [1]      RH internal
  develop in
 sclo project
     |    \
     |     \