[scl.org] php instructions?

The php55 package instructions are generic, saying how to run it on
the command line:

scl enable php55 bash

Most usage of php is in cgi scripts. How do you use php55 with Apache?
The system php rpm contains the file /etc/httpd/modules/libphp5.so,
and the php55 packages don't seem to have a file like that.

Am I missing something obvious? I'm on CentOS 7.

-- greg