[scl.org] More recent nodejs

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 07:04:07 UTC 2015

AFAICT there are no plans to update 0.10 to 0.12 or including newer npm
in existing nodejs010 SCL now. The focus moved more on 4.0. However, if
you'd be willing to take a look at getting more updated nodejs010, we
can discuss how to do it. Do you have any concrete ideas what would be
the changes?

Honza