Re: [scl.org] scl's release ?

We have slight problem with el6 packages, since there were already some builds before and in some cases there is no clean upgrade path, so we need to solve this first, then start to release.

Generally, we planned to release the SCLs in batches, but I admit it doesn't always go according to plan, which was having all the collections be announced during November. We'll re-consider how this is going to be done on Monday and will let know here.

The collections that we already tested are available already at:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/
The announcement will follow hopefully on Monday.

Honza