[scl.org] [CentOS-devel] Fwd: Re: bug reporting for slcs ?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 07:06:25 UTC 2015

On 11/06/2015 01:08 PM, Jarek Polok wrote:
> On 11/06/2015 12:58 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
>> Sorry for late response, I don't think we need anything on
>> bugs.centos.org, we already have this space:
>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=softwarecollections.org
>>

> But isn;t his one for official RH builds ?

No, this one is exactly for the centos rebuilds, for official RH builds
there is:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Red%20Hat%20Software%20Collections

> (the problem I did report concerns only CentOS rebuild
> of the upstream collection)
> And what about non-RH collections (vagrant1 for now as example ?)

non-RH collections should be part of the softwarecollections.org BZ
product as well (scl-vagrant1 is there already):
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=softwarecollections.org

Honza