Re: [scl.org] [CentOS-devel] Fwd: Re: bug reporting for slcs ?

I see, but on the other hand it gives us ability to clone bugs to RHSCL product since many issues in centos collections will be reproducible in RHSCL packages as well.

With other packages that are rebuilt in centos (non-SCL), people report issues into bugzilla.redhat.com as well, don't they?

Honza