[scl.org] Plans for working on an OSTree 2014.09 software collection

Hi,

I am working on an OSTree backport to Centos 6 and I am using a Software
Collection for doing it.
The dependencies needed by OSTree are: glib2, glib-networking,
gobject-introspection, gpgme, libassuan, libgpg-error, libgsystem,
libproxy, libsoup, ostree, pth, xz.

I would like to build this Software Collection on cbs.centos.org, I've
already send a request to get access to it:

https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=9784

Thanks,
Giuseppe