[scl.org] SRPMs to import to dist-git

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 11:59:58 UTC 2015

I have new lists of SRPMs for importing to dist-git. Karanbir, can you
re-try the import, please?

https://hhorak.fedorapeople.org/sclo/sclo6-import-v5.csv
https://hhorak.fedorapeople.org/sclo/sclo7-import-v5.csv

These lists include multiple SRPMs per component, so we can have valid
history. The links are in order from lowest nvr to highest nvr, which
should always correspond with how we built the packages in cbs.c.o.

Honza