Re: [scl.org] Image naming for centos-based images

On 10/02/2015 02:20 PM, Tomas Tomecek wrote:
Quoting Honza Horak (2015-10-02 14:10:28)
Tomasi, do you happen to see any potential troubles with Variant B
bellow, once OSBS is used in centos? like whether something like
centos/mariadb:10.0 or centos/mariadb:centos7 wouldn't be problem?

Honza

I can't see any troubles.

If docker/openshift accepts the name, we're fine.

Does the name conform to naming policy?

> https://github.com/projectatomic/ContainerApplicationGenericLabels/blob/master/vendor/redhat/names.md

Variant A would be much closer to what is there, but there will be differences, because namespace is different and it's nonsense to use -rhel7 suffix for centos images.

Honza