[scl.org] validating scls being built

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Oct 12 15:30:48 UTC 2015

On 12/10/15 13:55, Honza Horak wrote:
> Thanks, it seems fine to me for the beginning. Matej (cc'd) is also
> working on some basic sanity tests for collections, not sure how far he
> is and whether it would do the same (maybe a bit), but last time we
> checked the status it seemed he will have something pushed into [1] this
> week.

sounds good, I dont see anything there at the moment.

let me know when there is something there and we can workout how best to
plumb things in.

> I've also added list of packages that we expect will be available for
> the rest of the collections [2]. It has slightly different format than
> yours, but a good thing is that we can share it with what we keep
> internally for a similar purpose..
>
> [1] https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/
> [2] https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/PackageLists

what is the difference between all and main lists ? and you really want
to add arch atleast over there, secondly - how are you comparing this
with available packages in a remote repo ?

--
Karanbir Singh