[scl.org] collections sclo-vagrant1, rh-ror41 and rh-ruby22 ready

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 23:06:49 UTC 2015

Here is a couple of things I've promised to do on today's SCLo meeting.

First, I've verified that sclo-vagrant1 collection works fine and imho
it includes everything it should, so let's ship it!

The packages from all three collections sclo-vagrant1, rh-ruby22 and
rh-ror41 are also tagged into -release already (el7 only, since
sclo-vagrant1 is not built for el6).

Test that checks the package lists for all collections is available here:
   https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/validate-pkg-list

There is also the rest of what original Karanbir's script for validating
sclo-vagrant1 did, available at:
   https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/validate-install
but the structure of this might change a bit after we'll include the
other tests that Matej is working on..

Anyway, there is run.sh in the root of the repository, which may be used
to run all the tests, so something like that should work generally for
every collection:
   #>  git clone https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests.git
   #>  cd sclo-ci-tests
   #> ./run.sh sclo-vagrant1 7

Let me know if there is anything else needed from my side (except the
release announcement I still need to figure out), for the initial release..

Honza