[scl.org] SCLo el6 packages have wrong upgrade path

So far I've just roughly looked at whether el6 SCL packages available at http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/SCL/x86_64/ properly update to packages built in CBS, as we touched it yesterday. Long story short, there are packages with higher NVR than what we have in CBS now.

There are basically two options here -- we may rebuild the problematic packages and bump release in CBS or we can document how to properly update using `yum distro-sync`.

Anybody has a strong opinion about one of them?

From my PoV, bumping&rebuilding should avoid more issues on users' side, because we can't be sure what happens if packages are combined (some from CBS and some from older repo) and depending on manual step won't work in 100% cases.