Re: [scl.org] Image naming for centos-based images

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Michal Fojtik <mfojtik redhat com> wrote:
I think one of the main reason (AFAIK) we used "-rhel7" and "-centos7" suffixed for the images
was that we simply used one repository ("openshift/") and we needed to have a way to distinguish
between rhel7 and centos7 images.

Now, when we are pushing the images to "centos/" namespace on DockerHub, this is not longer required
I think, because "centos/ruby-22-centos7" sounds just weird :-)

Oh, right, in that case I am +1.

Josef