[scl.org] Image naming for centos-based images

Michal Fojtik mfojtik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 11:10:06 UTC 2015

I think the question here is really how we will tag the ruby/python/etc
images then.
Now we deal just with centos7, so we can have centos/ruby-20 (or
centos/ruby even).
How when centos8 will be out, centos/ruby-20 will be based on centos8? What
will happen
to centos7 images? How users will know what base those images have? ;-)