Re: [scl.org] Image naming for centos-based images

On 10/22/2015 01:10 PM, Michal Fojtik wrote:
I think the question here is really how we will tag the ruby/python/etc
images then.
Now we deal just with centos7, so we can have centos/ruby-20 (or
centos/ruby even).
How when centos8 will be out, centos/ruby-20 will be based on centos8?
What will happen
to centos7 images? How users will know what base those images have? ;-)

Thank you for rephrasing, that's basically my point all the time. We just need to be able to distinguish it somehow, even if it is crucial only for part of the users and others will ignore it.

Honza

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Honza Horak <hhorak redhat com