Re: [scl.org] Image naming for centos-based images

Based on what I've seen on this thread so far, I think there's a general consensus that:
1) the long form names are useful in certain situations
2) the short form also have value

and as such, we should simply use the alias approach so we can advertise and reference the images in the most appropriate way for the context/requirements of different scenarios.

Therefore I'm proceeding with updating the openshift v3 release to assume the long form names will be available:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/5409