[scl.org] Image naming for centos-based images

Ben Parees bparees at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 23:02:22 UTC 2015

Based on what I've seen on this thread so far, I think there's a general
consensus that:
1) the long form names are useful in certain situations
2) the short form also have value

and as such, we should simply use the alias approach so we can advertise
and reference the images in the most appropriate way for the
context/requirements of different scenarios.

Therefore I'm proceeding with updating the openshift v3 release to assume
the long form names will be available:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/5409

--
Ben Parees | OpenShift