[scl.org] Minutes from CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting on #centos-devel (2015-09-02)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 16:12:08 UTC 2015

* for being able to create dist-git repos and upload binary content we
need to have gitblit working

* gitblit could be ready soon and we could be able to add binary content
in 2-3 weeks

* we agreed hhorak will prepare structure for kbsign in format of csv file:
"component"; "branch" ; "srpmpath".. so in case of mariadb55 srpm for el6:
mariadb ; sig-sclo6-mariadb55-rh ;
http://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/packages/mariadb55/1.1/16.bootstrap1.17.el6/src/mariadb55-1.1-16.bootstrap1.17.el6.src.rpm

* hhorak will help jperrin to create the docker hub access

* devtoolset-3 makes troubles in cbs (some java packages) -- it is just
not totally compatible with current version of maven30 (devtoolset-3 was
built against obsolete version of maven30 before and so some parts need
some fix)

Honza