[scl.org] SCL... for ppc?

Ian Veach ian_veach at nshe.nevada.edu
Thu Sep 3 16:09:40 UTC 2015

Thank you Dan, Nick, and Miroslav.  I appreciate the information.  In
between fighting fires and other high priority projects, I'll take a look
at COPR!

cheers and thanks,

Ian Veach, Senior Systems Analyst
System Computing Services, Nevada System of Higher Education

--
PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: In accordance with NRS Chapter 239, this email and
Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.