Re: [scl.org] Mirroring softwarecollections.org

Jakub was already considering turning on rsync somehow, but I'm not sure whether it is tracked somewhere or whether there were some issues found on the way..

Jakub, can you provide some update, please, whether there are some news around it and create an issue [1] for that if it doesn't exist so far?

[1] https://github.com/misli/softwarecollections/issues

Honza