[scl.org] Mirroring softwarecollections.org

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 11:14:50 UTC 2015

Jakub was already considering turning on rsync somehow, but I'm not sure
whether it is tracked somewhere or whether there were some issues found
on the way..

Jakub, can you provide some update, please, whether there are some news
around it and create an issue [1] for that if it doesn't exist so far?

[1] https://github.com/misli/softwarecollections/issues

Honza