Re: [scl.org] Mirroring softwarecollections.org

Hi Shane,

if you want the RPMs, you can use reposync. http://linux.die.net/man/1/reposync

Adam

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 7:43 PM, Swartz, Shane <sswartz ball com> wrote:

Hello, my name is Shane Swartz.  I work at Ball Aerospace in Boulder, CO.  I am curious if there is a method by which I can mirror the DevToolset-3 portion of the www.softwarecollections.org site internally at our company.  We have engineers that ask for these tools on Linux systems, and it would be easier on our network and security if we could mirror that portion of your site.  I tried using a script that I wrote using wget, since rsync does not appear to be available, to mirror the site, but it seems that your robots.txt file might be stopping that effort.

Thanks.

-Shane Swartz