[scl.org] Errata publication and format

Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] daniel.davis at nih.gov
Thu Sep 24 14:44:16 UTC 2015

My system administrator is concerned mostly because he doesn't have an existing script to parse this; I can fix that for him ;)

Is there any trick to get just the data in an XML/JSON format?

If not, screen scraping this list seems easy enough - go to xpath //table[@id='errata-list'] and then take the next <script tag>.
Parse out the errataTableData and interpret it.    However, this is clearly a dynamically generated page, because the ".html" is optional:

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel-6-rhscl-1-errata

So far, my naïve attempts to just give "Accept: text/xml" and variations have not worked.