Re: [scl.org] Errata publication and format

Seems to be valid, I'm recognizing some of the latest pushes which I have made.

R.

On 09/24/2015 12:26 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
From first sight the link https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel-6-rhscl-1-errata.html seems to be still valid. Radku, can you verify, please?

Honza

On 08/31/2015 06:05 PM, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] wrote:
My system administrators use
https://github.com/liedekef/spacewalk_scripts/blob/master/centos-clone-errata.sh
to clone CentOS errata.

I’ve seen https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel-6-rhscl-1-errata.html and
found Software Collections in the general list of advisories.

Where are errata published for Software collections as they come up?
This list?

I will happily clone that repository and teach it how to import software
collections errata, allowing the user to specify which collections are
of interest…

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),

Office of Computer and Communications Systems,

National Library of Medicine, NIH