[scl.org] Errata publication and format

Joe Orton jorton at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 15:23:25 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 02:44:16PM +0000, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] wrote:
> My system administrator is concerned mostly because he doesn't have an
> existing script to parse this; I can fix that for him ;)
>
> Is there any trick to get just the data in an XML/JSON format?

The data is in XML in the *-updateinfo.xml files in the RHN
repositories, so if you can get to that, you are done; run some yum
command to fetch the repodata for the RHSCL repos you care about, and
find the updateinfo.xml.gz in the appropriate directory under
/var/cache/yum/.

Regards, Joe

--
Joe Orton // Red Hat // Web Stack Team // webstack-team at redhat.com // @notroj