[scl.org] SCL for tomcat

Souvignier, Daniel Souvignier at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 8 11:06:20 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,

sounds great! I just read your blog post, looks good, even if it is quit old already. Sadly, I don’t have much time right now to work on SCLs, first I need to setup my build environment which is a bit different to yours as you can read in one of my other mails to this list (tl,dr: I want to use docker-rpm-builder on an Arch Linux host). But once I’ve got that up and running, I’ll try to do a tomcat SCL.

Best regards,

Daniel