[scl.org] WG: sclo-git25 software collection available for testing.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Souvignier, Daniel
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. April 2016 10:52
An: 'Jarek Polok' <Jaroslaw Polok cern ch>
Betreff: AW: [scl.org] sclo-git25 software collection available for testing.

Hi,

thanks for the info. I'll try them out on our systems as soon as possible.
One question though: Why do the new testing software collections only get
synced on buildlogs.centos.org and not on mirror.centos.org? We mirror most
of mirror.centos.org on our site, so we only get the collections already
available on mirror.centos.org. When I take a look at CentOS-SCLo-scl.repo,
the baseurl of sclo and sclo-testing is the same. So either the new
collections should be mirrored to mirror.centos.org as well or there should
be another folder for testing including a new baseurl. Did I miss something?

Best regards,
Daniel

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----