Von: Alan Ivey [mailto:alanivey gmail com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. April 2016 16:25
An: Souvignier, Daniel <Souvignier itc rwth-aachen de>
Betreff: Re: [scl.org] SCL for tomcat

Hi Daniel,

I joined the Red Hat sclorg mailing list today because I have interest in a Tomcat SCL and saw your message from April 5th about the same thing. I have experience with creating SCLs from scratch and would love to work together with you if you are interested.

If we can flesh one out, perhaps we can get it into Centos-SCLo for broader testing.

Let me know and we can discuss further.

Thanks,

Alan Ivey