[scl.org] Dockerfiles for building SCLs

Hi list,

I just pushed some dockerfiles to my github to be used with docker-rpm-builder as an alternative to mock for building SCLs. I built sclo*-sclo-git25-sclo (both 6 and 7) successfully with this method. The dockerfiles are here: https://github.com/dansou901/centos-scl. The docker-rpm-builder project (not done by me, but by alanfranz on github) can be found here: https://github.com/alanfranz/docker-rpm-builder. Using this, you can build SCLs on any host where docker and python run (maybe even on Windows, still needs to be tested). If you have feedback or pull request regarding the dockerfiles, your input is welcome! Happy building!

Best regards,

Daniel

--

Daniel Souvignier