Re: [scl.org] WG: sclo-git25 software collection available for testing.

On 04/05/2016 10:59 AM, Souvignier, Daniel wrote:
thanks for the info. I'll try them out on our systems as soon as possible.
One question though: Why do the new testing software collections only get
synced on buildlogs.centos.org and not on mirror.centos.org? We mirror most
of mirror.centos.org on our site, so we only get the collections already
available on mirror.centos.org. When I take a look at CentOS-SCLo-scl.repo,
the baseurl of sclo and sclo-testing is the same. So either the new
collections should be mirrored to mirror.centos.org as well or there should
be another folder for testing including a new baseurl. Did I miss something?

I understood that this is the way centos packages workflow works -- packages are available on buildlogs only until they are released. They will be available on mirrors after releasing.