Re: [scl.org] SCL for tomcat

I'm not aware about any immediate work on tomcat being available as SCL, so if you want to start working on it, feel free to do it.

Honza

On 04/05/2016 04:12 PM, Souvignier, Daniel wrote:
Hi,

is it planned anywhere in the future to build a software collection for
tomcat to be able to use different tomcat versions on one server? If
not, I’ll try to build one. We’ve got various application servers at
work where we download tomcat in .tar.gz format and unpack them under
/opt, so we need to do that manually on each server for updates.

Best regards,

Daniel

--

Daniel Souvignier

IT Center

Gruppe: Anwendungsbetrieb

Abteilung: Systeme und Betrieb

RWTH Aachen University

Seffenter Weg 23

52074 Aachen

Tel.: +49 241 80-29267

souvignier itc rwth-aachen de <mailto:souvignier itc rwth-aachen de>

www.itc.rwth-aachen.de <http://www.itc.rwth-aachen.de/>