[scl.org] Active maintenance of httpd24 collection

Our security folks are curious how actively maintained the httpd24
collection is and how soon we can expect updates to it to be made available
in the event of, say, a zero-day exploit.

--
Doran L. Barton <doran bluehost com> - Senior Developer at Bluehost
 "We build bodies that last a lifetime."