Re: [scl.org] Broken URLs

This was fixed in poise-python with the 1.5.0 release several months ago, and I should have done it long before that because the SCLo team warned me many times that I was installing things in an unsupported way. Unfortunately the new way requires using RHSCL on RHEL, as I'm not sure there is a great way to cross-install the SCLo/CentOS SCL packages on RHEL, but it is on my list to revisit when I get some cycles.

--Noah