Re: [scl.org] sclo-* collections issue tracker

On 02/16/2016 03:18 PM, Dominic Cleal wrote:
Is there a good place to report bugs against sclo-* collections?

I'm aware that softwarecollections.org has a product in Red Hat's
Bugzilla with per-collection components, but this doesn't seem a good
place to log bugs against CentOS SCLo SIG collections.

Is it worth asking for a SIG-specific project within bugs.centos.org?

Actually there is a tracker for sclo-vagrant1 already for example:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=softwarecollections.org&component=sclo-vagrant1

On the other hand, there were indeed ideas to keep track issues at bugs.centos.org, which is what centos users are used to.

I agree with ^ but I also like bugzilla, since then we can easily clone bugs to RHSCL product and generally I find it to be a more convenient tool, so I'm not totally decided here.