[scl.org] CentOS CI

Dominic Cleal dominic at cleal.org
Mon Jan 18 13:47:53 UTC 2016

On 18/01/16 11:44, Honza Horak wrote:
> On 01/14/2016 12:35 PM, Dominic Cleal wrote:
>> Two example jobs for git19-rh are now in CentOS CI, using the Duffy
>> service to provision a CentOS 6 or 7 system and then just uploading and
>> running the tests on it.  The SCLo* jobs are all visible at
>> https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/ and are triggered by any change to the
>> -candidate tag repos in CBS.
>
> I see there are already jobs for all collections, great. Hopefully the
> jobs resutls will look better after the mistakes from PM have been merged..

Yep, I got my account on there and added the rest, which seems pretty
successful.

A few more jobs went green with the merge of that first set of PRs,
thanks for that.  There are about five more unique issues that I can see
for the rest of the failures in python33, sclo-vagrant1, devtoolset-3,
ruby193 and all of the database tests.  I've filed these at
https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/issues, so if anybody's
interested in solving these, the details are there.

The full logs from the tests are accessible as artifacts in the Jenkins
build, so view the job (e.g.
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-sclo-vagrant1-sclo-C7-x86_64/),
click a failing build on the left, and click "Build Artifacts" at the
top to get access to the results/ directory.  You can download or view
individual stderr/out results from the tests here, or view tests.log for
the overview.

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic at cleal.org