[scl.org] sclo-mod_auth_mellon ( was Re: Self-introduction)

Jarek Polok Jaroslaw.Polok at cern.ch
Wed Jan 27 08:06:10 UTC 2016

Hi

On 01/27/2016 07:56 AM, Remi Collet wrote:
> Le 26/01/2016 17:29, Jarek Polok a écrit :
>> Hi
>>
>> Thanks for comments !
>>
>> Looking at your work with php55 ..  I came up with
>> the following initial attempt at sclo packaging:
>
> I think you have look at the mod_php package.
> Bad example ;)

yep ;-)

> This one is really part of the PHP scl
> (and create some files in the httpd24 collection)
>
> I was thinking of packages in the sclo-php5x namespace
> Ex: https://github.com/sclorg-distgit/php-pecl-apfd
>
> Those package are really part of the php5# collections: not a separate
> collection, no meta package, built using php5#-build.

OK, thank you for the info, making the change now.

[...]

> Yes, I think you can do something like this,
> using sclo-httpd24-mod_auth-mellon
> and providing httpd24-mod_auth-mellon
>
> Name: sclo-%{scl_prefix}mod_auth_mellon
>
>> ... but ... can we have a collection without the SCL
>> packages ... ? (-runtime/-scldevel/-build ..)
>
> Yes, but, this is not reaaly a collection, only a set of packages,
> extending a collection, from a different vendor.
>

> Remi

Ok, thanks Remi! : I believe that this spec shall work:

https://github.com/jaroslawp/sclo-mod_auth_mellon/blob/master/mod_auth_mellon.spec

What would be next step to start building with cbs.centos.org ?
(I got the account - jpolok , and got approved as sig-sclo
member)

Requesting build targets ?:

sclo{6,7}-sclo-mod_auth_mellon-sclo-el{6,7} ?

Cheers

Jarek

__
_ Jaroslaw_Polok ___________________ CERN - IT/CM/LCS _