[scl.org] Introduction - Mikolaj Izdebski

Hello,

My name is Mikolaj Izdebski. I am one of developers of maven30 and
rh-java-common software collections included in RHSCL. I am also Fedora
packager and RHEL developer.

I would like to join SCLo SIG in order to help with maintenance of
existing Java collections and to work on packaging new ones, especially
latest version of Maven.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat