Re: [scl.org] Introduction - Mikolaj Izdebski

On 01/07/2016 09:35 AM, Mikolaj Izdebski wrote:
Hello,

My name is Mikolaj Izdebski. I am one of developers of maven30 and
rh-java-common software collections included in RHSCL. I am also Fedora
packager and RHEL developer.

I would like to join SCLo SIG in order to help with maintenance of
existing Java collections and to work on packaging new ones, especially
latest version of Maven.

Thanks for joining, Mikolaj, giving my +1 as approval.