[scl.org] CentOS CI (was: Minutes from CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting on #centos-devel (2016-01-13))

Dominic Cleal dominic at cleal.org
Thu Jan 14 11:35:49 UTC 2016

On 13/01/16 17:33, Honza Horak wrote:
> #topic devtoolset-4 rebuilding updates
>    https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=10106
>    - bstinson plans to look at ^ in the evening hopefully
>    - we're looking for a volunteer to write more tests for
> devtoolset-3/4 like
> https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/collections/devtoolset-3-rh
>    - and another volunteer to integrate tests from ^ to CentOS CI
>    - #action Dominic and hhorak will talk after meeting about the tests
> and you then Dominic can do some magic in CI
>    - for getting access to CI, follow
> https://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/CI#head-d2a4e0fbb3b40c3f283c33b514e88670cb8956b4

I've opened a pull request at
https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/pull/2 with some Jenkins job
configs for every software collection.

Two example jobs for git19-rh are now in CentOS CI, using the Duffy
service to provision a CentOS 6 or 7 system and then just uploading and
running the tests on it.  The SCLo* jobs are all visible at
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/ and are triggered by any change to the
-candidate tag repos in CBS.

Cheers,

--