Re: [scl.org] Self-introduction

On 01/22/2016 05:08 PM, Jarek Polok wrote:
Hi all !

My name is Jarek Polok and I would be interested
joining sclo-sig for packaging SSO (Single Sign On)
related tools/modules:

  - mod_auth_mellon
  - shibboleth

I don't see shibboleth in Fedora so can't easily find what it means in practice, but I expect it will be a library (Apache's module) and potentially some other (config) files?

We need to find out how to name that collection -- if we take it as a collection that contains the additional modules that are not in httpd24, could we use "sclo-httpd24"?

Joe, since you're responsible for the httpd24 SCL -- does something like that make sense to you?

Honza

  (to make these available as add-on for the existing
   (rh-)httpd24 collection)

... and possibly more in the future.

Best Regards

Jarek