[scl.org] Listing collections on softwarecollections.org ?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 13:05:41 UTC 2016

You can log in via Fedora FAS account and "import" a new collection
there. The URL will use your FAS username, so I'm just thinking about
creating one common username for collections from SCLo SIG, so the links
would not have to include particular usernames (they could if you prefer).

Suggested common FAS could be: sclo or sclosig

Honza