[scl.org] How to submit patches for SCLs

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Fri Jun 10 00:44:38 UTC 2016

Specifically looking at SCL packages that are originally from RHSCL. I think that means I would need to send patches for the spec files to RedHat but I can't figure out where those specs actually live (i.e. which git repo to send a patch in for). Anyone have a direction to look at? Taking rh-python34 as an example, SCLo links to COPR (https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/rhscl/rh-python34-el7) but COPR links to 404'd git repo (http://copr-dist-git.fedorainfracloud.org/cgit/rhscl/rh-python34-el7/rh-python34.git).

--Noah