[scl.org] How to submit patches for SCLs

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 14:01:22 UTC 2016

General rule of what goes in is that it always depends on the author of
the particular collection.

For collections coming from SCLo SIG group (community), the best thing
to do would be sending pull requests on github as mentioned bellow and
contact this ML if nothing happens (not everybody tracks github
appropriately).

For collections coming from Red Hat (usually those with rh- prefix), we
have quite strict rule, that we don't want to include anything what is
not included in RHSCL packages. So, what might be more successful
strategy for collections coming from Red Hat is reporting bug to the Red
Hat Bugzilla and increase probability of inclusion by contacting Red Hat
Support.

HTH,
Honza