Re: [scl.org] Listing collections on softwarecollections.org ?

You can log in via Fedora FAS account and "import" a new collection there. The URL will use your FAS username, so I'm just thinking about creating one common username for collections from SCLo SIG, so the links would not have to include particular usernames (they could if you prefer).

Suggested common FAS could be: sclo or sclosig

Honza