[scl.org] New SCL packages for CentOS available for testing

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 20:46:45 UTC 2016

Except the new collections, there were some other updated, including
devtoolset-4. However, there are some issues with rebuilding some of the
devtoolset-4 packages.

Hereby I'd like to ask for help with resolving those issues, if anybody
is interested in the devtoolset-4 updates on CentOS. The failing builds are:

   http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11085
   http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11079
   http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11076
   http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11074