Re: [scl.org] [CentOS-devel] Obsolete centos-release-SCL in CentOS-6 with centos-release-scl-rh

I've tried the new package and it looks good, it does everything it should from my PoV. The tested scenarios were:

* installing centos-release-SCL --> it pulled centos-release-scl-rh
* updating previously installed centos-release-SCL --> centos-release-scl-rh replaced it

Thanks!
Honza