Re: [scl.org] How to submit patches for SCLs

General rule of what goes in is that it always depends on the author of the particular collection.

For collections coming from SCLo SIG group (community), the best thing to do would be sending pull requests on github as mentioned bellow and contact this ML if nothing happens (not everybody tracks github appropriately).

For collections coming from Red Hat (usually those with rh- prefix), we have quite strict rule, that we don't want to include anything what is not included in RHSCL packages. So, what might be more successful strategy for collections coming from Red Hat is reporting bug to the Red Hat Bugzilla and increase probability of inclusion by contacting Red Hat Support.

HTH,
Honza