[scl.org] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting next week (2016-03-23)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 13:53:34 UTC 2016

Since there seems to be a meeting collision with Config Management SIG
on Wednesday, we agreed with Julien to alternate and so this week there
will be Config Management SIG meeting and the SCLo SIG meeting will be
held next Wednesday.

However, I'd like to move the meeting time one hour earlier, so we can
meet at the same time as we have always met, just in Summer time, so it
will be at 15:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 Brno, 11:00 Boston, 0:00+1d
Tokyo, 1:00+1d Brisbane) in #centos-devel on Freenode.

Honza