[scl.org] [CentOS-devel] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting (2016-03-30)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 15:19:18 UTC 2016

We have a collision again, this time with PaaS SIG, which I realized
just before starting.. Never mind, since we have no agenda today, feel
free to contact me anytime later today or tomorrow. Or use
sclorg at redhat.com ML..

For next weeks, there is still free space at 4pm UTC odd weeks, which is
what https://github.com/CentOS/Calendar now says about our meetings
anyway, so let's just follow that and meet at that time.

However, I won't be around for next week, so unless anybody volunteers
to organize the meeting, we'll probably skip the next week.

Honza